The term "boozy menace" was used to describe Krampus on an episode of one of my favorite podcasts (Shout out to the fantastic folks of And That's Why We Drink!!!) Imediately I know Boozy Menace had to be yarn and it had to be fuschia and black!
American Pilsner Merino
- Just as an American Pilsner is a standard any occasion beer, so is our worsted weight American Pilsner Merino.
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- 200 yards per each 4 oz Skein
- Recommended needle size US 6-8
Boozy Broad Lite
- The same delightful superwash merino as our American Pilsner Merino in a lighter sport weight yarn
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- 256 yards per each 4oz Skein
- Recommended needle size US 3-6
- Get yourself a cocktail and sit down and knit up some Socktail
- 80/20 Superwash Merino/Nylon
- 420 yards per each 4oz Skein
- Recommended needle size US 1-3
- This blend of merino, yak fur and nylon is absolute luxury!
- 70/20/10 Superwash Merino/Yak/Nylon
- 437 yards per 4oz skein
- Recommended needle size US 1-4